English ~ Deutsche ~ Francaise ~ Espanol
- Bizmarts/CMDA, hereafter called: Bizmarts, and all customers hereby agree:
- Bizmarts offers no warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, of any kind, with any product or service whether express or implied.
- Bizmarts liability for any claim of any kind, whether in negligence, contract, or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising out of, or connected with, or resulting from the supply of products hereunder, shall in no case exceed the price paid for such equipment, or service, minus any applicable packaging, delivery, or pickup costs..
- Payment by PayPal, BidPay, Money Order, Check, or Wire Transfer.
- Sales Tax of 6% Added for Non-Exempt Geogia Residents
- All Items Subject to Availability
- Shipping Charges Not Included in Quoted Prices in Initial Offerings. Cost is the actual net shipping amount provided by the carrier plus $2.50/ea for packaging. Any delivery charges arising out of equipment returns for service or adjustment must be paid by Buyer.
- Standard Warranties May Apply: See Coverage Listed On Invoice.
- New Product: Manufacturers Stated Warranty In Effect
- Systems: 90 Day Limited Warranty; or as stated in the promotion
- Auction & Wholesale:No Warranty Coverage Of Any Kind. Sold As-Is, No Returns, No Refunds, No Cancellations. Seller may offer exchanges at their sole discression
- Software: No Warranty/Refund/Exchange Provided Under Any Circumstances.
- Laptop Battery: No Warranty/Refund/Exchange Provided Under Any Circumstances.
- Confirmation of Orders via Fax/Phone/Email may be required. Email confirmation of payment receipt and shipping tracking numbers are performed on the day product ships.
- Defective merchandise may be returned to Bizmarts, at buyers expense for evaluation, fee-based repair, exchange, or partial refund.
- Damaged product claims must be made immediately upon receipt to both the Carrier and Bizmarts. Reimbursements for damages will be paid by Bizmarts immediately upon receipt of payments from the Carrier.
- AS-IS equipment/product does NOT carry any warranties whatsoever, or may not be in working condition, or may not include all components normally associated with the minimum definition of the product.
- Not Responsible for Typographical Errors