Data Recovery by Bizmarts
- the subject data storage media is tested for basic functions.
If media does not pass basic startup process: (spin up, identify
itself) no recovery by Bizmarts is possible. Time frame is about
15 minutes. Minimum service charge may apply.
- for high value/security storage recovery the drive may be submitted to Data Systems
Inc for clean room
disassembly and attempted recovery. There is a flat fee of $750,
payable in advance for this attempted recovery. If no recovery
occurs, $500 will be refunded to the customer.
- if subject drive passes initial startup test, then a bit copy
is made from the media to a temporary drive equivalent in size to
the target drive. Time frame is about 2 hours.
- the subject drive is then processed to identify and relocate
bad sectors. Time frame is from 4 - 12 hours depending on the
size of the drive in gigabytes
- a second bit copy is made of the subject drive onto a second
temporary drive. Time frame is about 2 hours.
- using the second temporary drive a partitioning process is
run to inspect, identify, and verify the contents of all
partitions. Time frame is from 2-6 hours depending on size of the
drive in gigabytes.
- the second temporary drive is then processed to recover the
contents of all relevant subdirectories and the files in each.
Typically no attempt is made to recover application and operating
system subdirectories. Time frame is from 4 - 16
- recovered subdirectories and their file contents are copied
to alternate media: CD, Online storage, Flash Drive, DVD,
EIDE/SATA hard drives. Time frame is about an hour.
- a virus/trojan/ad-ware/malware scan is run on the contents of
the new media's files
Service Period & Costs
- Subject drive will be processed within five business
- Recovery costs vary by type of media processed, degree of
damage to media, size and contents of the media
- A non-refundable service charge of $90 must be paid in
advance before media can be submitted for service work.
- Customer will be billed at the rate of $90/hr of "bench time"
which is the actual time a technician will be actively engaged in
recovery. (While each segment of the recovery process may take
many hours, a technician is actively engaged only a small
percentage of the time.)
- Estimated final cost is from $90 per subject drive,
and allowance will be made for minimal or incomplete recovery
- Customer providing media for recovery attempts must sign and
date this release from all claims of any kind related to recovery
attempts in favor of Bizmarts. While every attempt will be made
to responsibly recover data on media, no guarantee can be
provided about the process.
I, ______________________________, on this date____________
have read, understood, and agree to the above. Signature
indicates service charge payment has been made.
Please send this signed original with the reference equipment
or via mail to: Bizmarts, 222 White Eagle Dr, Waleska, GA,